Activating Solidarity Between Member States
- C-848/19 P, Federal Republic of Germany v. Republic of Poland and European Commission, Opinion of Advocate General Campos-Sánchez Bordona delivered on 18 March 2021.
- C-441/17, European Commission v. Republic of Poland, Judgment of the Court, 17 April 2018.
- C-128/17, Republic of Poland v. European Parliament and Council of the European Union, Judgment of the Court, 13 March 2019.
- C-589/15, P. Anagnostakis v. European Commission, Judgment of the Court, 12 September 2017 (Opinion of Advocate General Mengozzi delivered on 7 March 2017).
- C-444/15, Associazione Italia Nostra Onlus v. Comune di Venezia and others, Judgment of the Court, 21 December 2016.
- C-370/12, Pringle v. Government of Ireland, Judgment of the Court, 27 November 2012.
- C-246/07, European Commission v. Kingdom of Sweden, Judgment of the Court, 20 April 2010.
- C-387/97, Commission of the European Communities v. Hellenic Republic, Judgment of the Court, 4 July 2000.
Supreme Court of Seychelles
- Supreme Court of Seychelles, Criminal Side No. 51 of 2009, The Republic of Seychelles vs Mohamed Ahmed Dahir & Ten (10) Others, 26 July 2010.
Implementing European Citizenship through Solidarity
- C-308/14, European Commission v. United Kingdom, Judgment of the Court, 14 June 2016.
- C-299/14, Vestische Arbeit Jobcenter Kreis Recklinghausen v. Jovanna García-Nieto and others, Judgment of the Court, 25 February 2016.
- T-450/12, Anagnostakis v. European Commission, Judgment of the Court, 30 September 2015.
- C-67/14, Jobcenter Berlin Neukölln v. Nazifa Alimanovic and others, Judgment of the Court, 15 September 2015.
- C-359/13, B. Martens v. Minister van Onderwijs, Cultuur en Wetenschap, Judgment of the Court, 26 February 2015.
- C-333/13, Elisabeta Dano, Florin Dano v. Jobcenter Leipzig, Judgment of the Court, 11 November 2014.
- C-220/12, Andreas Ingemar Thiele Meneses v. Region Hannover, Judgment of the Court, 24 October 2013.
- C-140/12, Pensionsversicherungsanstalt v Peter Brey, Judgment of the Court, 19 September 2013.
- Joined Cases C-523/11 and C-585/11, Laurence Prinz v. Region Hannover (C-523/11) and Philipp Seeberger v. Studentenwerk Heidelberg (C-585/11), Judgment of the Court, 18 July 2013.
- C‑20/12, Elodie Giersch and others v. État du Grand-Duché de Luxembourg, Judgment of the Court, 20 June 2013.
- C-75/11, European Commission v. Republic of Austria, Judgment of the Court, 4 October 2012.
- C-542/09, European Commission v. Kingdom of the Netherlands, Judgment of the Court, 14 June 2012.
- C-73/08 Nicolas Bressol and Others and Céline Chaverot and Others v Gouvernement de la Communauté française, 13 April 2010. (Conclusioni dell’Avvocato Generale Eleanor Sharpston)
- Joined Cases C-22/08 and C-23/08 Athanasios Vatsouras and Josif Koupatantze v Arbeitsgemeinschaft (ARGE) Nürnberg 900, 4 June 2009.
- Joined Cases C-11/06 and C-12/06 Rhiannon Morgan v Bezirksregierung Köln and Iris Bucher v Landrat des Kreises Düren, 23 October 2007.
- C-209/03 The Queen, on the application of Dany Bidar v London Borough of Ealing and Secretary of State for Education and Skills, 15 March 2005.
- C-200/02 Kunqian Catherine Zhu, Man Lavette Chen, v Secretary of State for the Home Department, 19 October 2004.
- C-456/02 Michel Trojani v Centre public d’aide sociale de Bruxelles (CPAS), 7 September 2004.
- C-138/02 Brian Francis Collins v. Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, 23 March 2004.
- C-413/99 Baumbast e R v. Secretary of State for the Home Department, 17 September 2002.
- C-224/98 Marie-Nathalie D’Hoop e Office national de l’emploi, 11 Luglio 2002.
- C-184/99 Rudy Grzelczyk v. Centre public d’aide sociale d’Ottignies-Louvain-la-Neuve, 20 September 2001.
- C-85/96 María Martínez Sala v Freistaat Bayern, 12 May 1998.
- C-171/91 Dimitrios Tsiotras v Landeshauptstadt Stuttgart, 26 May 1993.
- C-292/89 The Queen v Immigration Appeal Tribunal, ex parte Gustaff Desiderius Antonissen, 26 February 1991.
- C-24/86 Vincent Blaizot v University of Liège and others, 2 February 1988.
- C-316/85 Centre public d’aide sociale de Courcelles v Marie-Christine Lebon, 18 June 1987.
- C-59/85 State of the Netherlands v Ann Florence Reed, 17 April 1986.
- C-137/84 Ministère Public v. Robert Heinrich Maria Mutsch, 11 July 1985.
- C-293/83 Françoise Gravier v City of Liège, 13 Febbraio 1985.
- C-267/83 Aissatou Diatta v Land Berlin, 13 February 1985.
- C-65/81 Francesco Reina and Letizia Reina v Landeskreditbank Baden-Württemberg, 14 January 1982.
- C-32/75 Anita Cristini v Société nationale des chemins de fer français, 30 September 1975.
- C-152/73 Giovanni Maria Sotgiu v. Deutsche Bundespost, 12 February 1974.